Anthem is a premier health insurance company that offers you and your family members cover for your health including dental treatment. It is important to understand how you can benefit from the company. In order to gain access to their services however, you must open an account with Anthem through registering and feeding in information into the system. The following is a guide to help you register, log in and recover your lost password. Let’s show how to Anthem Login.
How to Sign up for Anthem Login Account
Knowing how and when to sign up will save you great headache when you need the health cover services, so here we go.
1. There are three ways of signing up: by phone, from the company’s office near you or through the net.
2. If you choose the net, you have to fill in your information at the registration page. However, you must have your member id since you will need it to register
3. First select “Member id” and fill in your Member id (that is on your member’s card), date of birth, first name and last name in the dialog boxes provided.
4. After that click on “next”
5. Provide all the information that is required and click on “I Accept” terms and conditions
6. If you have provided the right information, then your account is created.
The Anthem Login Process
After successfully creating your Anthem login account, you can now log into your account.
1. Click on “log in” or “sign in” on the home page
2. Enter the Anthem Login username that you choose when you were opening the account
3. Enter the password that you used when creating the account
4. Click on “log in” and you should have access to your account.
5. If you enter the wrong username or password, access will be denied and you will be prompted by the system to check your sign in credentials again.
Tip: Use a username that you will remember easily. As for the password, use one that is easy for you to master but difficult for other people to guess.
Recovering Your Anthem Login Password
1. Maybe you have many accounts and in the process you may forget you password, do not worry, here is the password reset procedure
2. On the log in page, there is a “forgot password” option just under the “log in” and “enter password” dialog box on the home screen.
3. Press the “Forgot password” option.
4. A new page will open that will require you to enter your member id. last name, date of birth, home zip code, new password and confirm your new password.
5. Enter a new password that you can remember easily and click on “Submit”
A link to inform you that you have successfully changed the password will be sent to the email address you used to register (when creating the account).
Congrats, you have reset your password.
Health insurance can at times be confusing with all the jargon used in the field. However, having information on how to create and operate your own account at Anthem Insurance is a skill that will make understanding insurance easier. Anthem is a premier health insurance company that makes it very easy for new members to sign up, open and recover their passwords with ease.